Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks: Simply Stamped Daisies and Free Spirit


Hello! It's Day 2 of Sneak Peeks from Taylored Expressions! All of the new products will be available on Thursday, August 6th at 7AM PST!

For my first project today, I used the beautiful new stamp set-Simply Stamped Daisies! I adore this stamp set and it makes these gorgeous daisies so easy to create!

I stamped each daisy with 3 different shades of ink in the same color family. For instance, a light blue, medium blue, and darker blue. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up which worked perfectly. I cut each daisy and the stems out with the coordinating Simply Stamped Daisies Dies. I layered them over an oval that I embossed with the new Weathered Embossing Folder and stamped the sentiment onto a Pockets and Pages Stitched Essentials Die


For my next card, I used several new products. I started by using the new Southwest Cutting Plate for the base. I cut it out of some Cookie Monster cs and layered it over some Toffee cs. I then embossed my next layer with the new Ikat Embossing Folder. I added the strip of Sugar Cube cs and stamped a sentiment from the new Free Spirit stamp set-I just love that font!!! Finally I added the trio of featheres which I cut with the new Fine Feathers Dies. I think all of these elements are so fun!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!


Thanks for stopping by today! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers:) I'll be back tomorrow for more peeks!

Kerri
Card #1



Card #2


2 comments:

Kim S said...

The flowers are truly lovely - I love the sparkle in the middle. The use of the twine and the tag is just perfect!

Eileen L. said...

Very pretty cards. Love your flowers.

Follow Us @soratemplates